- Upper arms
- Chin and neck
- Breast and chest
- Abdomen and waist
- Hips and buttocks
- Inner knees
- Calves and ankles
Are you an eligible candidate for Liposuction? Find out below
Are surgeons will assess whether you qualify for liposuction or not based on the following criteria for eligibility:
- The patients must not be obese.
- The best patients are those who engage in fitness and a dieting plan but still have some stubborn fat deposits on their bodies.
- Patients should be emotionally stable even if their bulky appearance has shattered their self-esteem.
- Patients will undergo some medical examinations to eliminate the possibility of contracting diseases which are explained by the surgeon.
- Before and after this procedure, patients need to avoid consuming alcohol, smoking and taking pills that were obtained Over The Counter (OTC).
- VASER liposuction surgery is not a weight loss solution. Hence, patients need to have some realistic expectations.
- Specific medical tests will be administered for materials such as HIV, body creatinine, blood sugar and rate of healing.
You must book an appointment to get your dream body & boost your self esteem in a single session.
- Do not consume any blood-thinning agents or products that contain aspirin at least 2 weeks before the procedure.
- Abstain from smoking for at least 2 weeks prior to this surgery because nicotine is known to slow down the healing process.
- Do not consume alcohol for a week before this liposuction procedure because this substance brings about issues with recovery and also causes pigmentation.
- Take a shower with some antibacterial soap on the morning of your treatment.
- If you experience some fever, sudden aches or other symptoms of discomfort after the surgery, contact the surgeon immediately.
- Do not bring your personal belongings into the operation theatre.
- Ask a friend or relative to come and pick you up from the hospital after the surgery is complete.
- Prior to the surgery, prepare a recovery room in your home and furnish it with items such as gauze, toiletries, clean towels, pillows and prescription medication as well.
- Wear dark, loose and comfortable clothes as well as comfortable shoes on the day of this surgery.
The procedure of VASER liposuction
- The VASER liposuction procedure begins with the surgeon injecting some saline, tumescent solution that contains local anesthesia into the layer of the skin that is subcutaneous in nature. This makes the fatty layer turgid through expansion.
- The surgeon picks up a probe that emits gentle ultrasound waves and moves it under the skin in the area of treatment. Doing this gradually dislodges and breaks
- the fatty tissue.
- A cannula is inserted through a tiny incision in the skin so as to suck away the emulsified, liquid fat.
- Any local anesthetic that remains in the skin helps to make the process of post-operative recovery bearable.
- An ordinary treatment session lasts for between 45 and 90 minutes. By using massage and ultrasound, the surgeon will eliminate body fat and contour the body so as to deliver the desired results.
- VASER liposuction does not damage the surrounding body sections such as connective tissue, blood vessels and nerve endings. It makes use of ultrasonic emulsification to achieve the desired results.
- This procedure takes a shorter period of time than regular liposuction. Feel free to book an appointment.
Benefits of VASER
The benefits of VASER liposuction include:
- It provides you with results in only a single session.
- It delivers a quicker and easier recovery process than traditional methods of liposuction.
- It improves the contours of your body more effectively than other procedures
- This liposuction procedure can remove large amounts of fat quite easily.
- The results of this procedure have a natural appearance.
- It can remove fat and improve the contours on delicate parts of the body.
- The VASER liposuction procedure is provided by a team of certified doctors.
Recovering from this procedure occurs gradually in phases. In the first 10 days after the procedure, the swelling, redness and bruising is visible but subsides over time.
After that, the stitches can be removed and in 2 weeks, the patient can resume their normal daily routine.
By using painkillers, compression garments and preventive antibiotics, patients will be able to cope with the numbness. You are strongly encouraged to follow the surgeon’s advice correctly so as to ensure that you have lasting and satisfying results.
The drainage bulbs and tubes need to be checked on regularly. Furthermore, the antibiotics dose should also be completed and other pain medication consumed according to the prescribed times.
Ensure that you do not miss the follow-up meetings that have been scheduled after surgery. This is because the final results are indicated 4 to 6 months after treatment. This time period may vary from patient to patient.
VASER liposuction cost
The cost of this procedure depends on the skill level and experience of the doctor who is handling the operation. Furthermore, the operation location and amount of fat to be removed are other factors which determine how much the patient will pay. The cost also depends on the number of body sections which are treated.
Cost of VASER Liposuction
Normally, the cost of this type of liposuction ranges between AED 15,000 and AED 50,000. This cost includes factors such as:
- Surgeon’s Fee
- Hospital Charges
- Cost of Anesthesia
- Consultation Fee
- Pre-Operative Visits
- Lifetime Follow Ups
You can get the exact cost of the VASER liposuction procedure by filling up a consultation form to book a meeting with your surgeon.
VASER liposuction FAQ
You can book a free consultation with the leading specialists in VASER liposuction. Award winning Clinic Tunio Aesthetics is based in Dubai is dedicated to offering patient experience which is parallel to none.